FAC ASSOCIATION MISSION
This site is dedicated to all of those who flew the Forward Air Controller mission, those who know them and those who are interested in the mission, our stories and our history. We represent several countries, different branches of the service, have experience in many different aircraft, range in rank from the lowest to the highest but are united in our experience or interest in the mission of Forward Air Control. We welcome all those interested in the mission and experience of "FACs" to join us.
Purposes of the Association: (BY LAW ARTICLE 11)
The fundamental purposes of the Association are to:
1. Remember those we left behind, and carry on programs to perpetuate their memory.
2. Promote Forward Air Control (FAC) camaraderie.
3. Preserve the FAC history.
4. Promote the social welfare and common good of the community.
5. Assist our disabled, hospitalized, and needy veterans, and members of the United States Armed Forces, and their dependents, widows and orphans.
6. Conduct programs for patriotic, charitable, literary, or educational purposes, not limited to, but particularly in any such matters having to do with Forward Air Control. Further, the FAC Association is noncommercial, nonsectarian and nonpartisan. The association is organized for the above purposes as tax exempt organization under section 501(c) 19 of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
|Mission Statement||FAC Memorials||Reunions||Related Links||Newsletters|
|FAC Locator||History of FACs||FAC Book Project||Contact Info||Membership Info||Search|